Functional alterations of the respiratory system have a high incidence in horses, as they are very sensitive to temperature changes. These inflammatory states can have an important effect on athletic performance, becoming one of the most important causes of reduced sports performance. For this reason it is necessary to supplement his daily diet with nutritional supplements specifically designed for the well-being of his airways.
Complete mix of vitamins and natural extracts that help reduce airway disorders andpromote the good functionality of the horse’s respiratory system.
WARNINGS: Do not administer to horses used in competitive contests.
Analytical components % on wet basis: Humidity 48.90% - Raw Protein 0.01% - Raw Fiber 0.01% - Raw Fat 0.01% - Raw Ash 0.01% - Sodium 0.01%
L-Carnitine 1,000.00 mg
Vitamin C 50,000.00 mg
Mixture of flavoring substances 100,000.00 mg
Echinacea purpurea 100,000.00 mg
Hypericum perforatum 100,000.00 mg
Salix alba 100,000.00 mg
Silybum marianum 50,000.00 mg
- Echinacea plays a role in the prevention and treatment of inflammatory states of the respiratory system, thanks to its proven antioxidant and antimicrobial properties
- Hypericum, in synergy with Salix alba, has an anti-inflammatory function, improves the animal's state of well-being
- Vitamin C has a strong antioxidant action
- Carnitine has an energy carrier function, promoting the correct metabolism of fatty acids in the liver
- Silymarin, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, stimulates the regeneration of hepatocytes, supporting the proper functioning of the liver
- Adult horse: 25-50 ml/head/day
- Young horse 15-30 ml/head/day
- Pony and foal: 10-20 ml/head/day
1 measuring cup corresponds to about 25 ml.
Bottle 500 g
Dosing bottle 1 Kg