During the summer, dermatological problems occur cyclically in horses. These conditions are caused by external agents that break the integrity of the skin, favoring the release of histamine, and therefore activating the response of the horse’s immune system with symptoms ranging from the presence of single wheals on the animal’s skin to a more general itch, which can spread over the entire back. So these situations break the horse’s state of daily well-being, creating strong physical and mental stress: during the hottest periods it is very easy to observe them as they try to scratch the interested parts with what surrounds them, in order to find relief. but only managing to worsen the epidermal condition. To try to reduce the problem, it is necessary to act upon the appearance of the first symptoms or in a preventive manner in the event of recurring events: it is of fundamental importance to integrate the horse with a product that will contain the problems that arise on the animal’s skin, favoring the recovery of its state of equilibrium.
Specific pool of highly functional molecules designed to reduce the dermatological problems of horses caused by external agents, normalizing the immune system.
WARNINGS: Do not administer to horses used in competitive competitions.
COMPLEMENTARY FEED FOR HORSES
COMPOSITION. Calcareous Marine Algae, Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA), Sucrose.
Analytical components% on wet basis: Raw protein 5.75% - Raw fiber 0.01% - Raw fat 0.01% - Raw ash 28.30% - Calcium 9.70% - Sodium 0.01%
L-Carnitine 16,500.00 mg
Choline chloride 8,300.00 mg
Niacinamide 16,500.00 mg
Vitamin C 16,500.00 mg
Vitamin E 10,000.00 mg
Selenium ( L- seleniomethionine) 7.50 mg
L-Lysine 33,300.00 mg
DL-Methionine 16,650.00 mg
Ascorbyl palmitate 66.50 mg
Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils 190.00 mg
Curcuma extract 166,500.00 mg
Olibanum Extract 108,300.00 mg
Rosmarinus officinali 260.00 mg
Salix alba 166,500.00 mg
Silybum marianum 16,650.00 mg
- Pea counteracts the states of inflammation thanks to its ability to link with the receptors that participate in the activation of this process
- Curcuma and Boswellia, present in highly concentrated forms, have strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities
- White willow improves the animal's state of well-being
- Selenium, Vitamin C and Vitamin E have an antioxidant action
- Silymarin, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, stimulates the regeneration of hepatocytes, supporting the proper functioning of the liver, an organ responsible for the disposal of lactic acid
Administer 50 grams/head/ day.
1 measuring cup corresponds to about 25 grams.
Tin 1 Kg