The improvement of athletic form and performance in competition go through
a correct integration of Iron, amino acids and Vitamin A at high doses.
Particular stressful situations due to competitions, intense training or transport can affect the performance of even a highly performing horse.
Iron, Vitamin C, Natural Vitamin E, amino acids and the active components present within DELTA TIME
contribute to proper management of sports activities and to improving performance.
Pool of oligo elements, vitamins and amino acids
to support the horse’s sports performance.
COMPLEMENTARY FEED FOR HORSES
Maltodextrin, Sorbitol, Sodium chloride, Magnesium oxide, Sucrose.
Analytical components% on wet basis: Raw protein 24.00% - Raw fiber 0.01% - Raw fat 0.01% - Raw ash 16.10% - Sodium 2.00%.
Vitamin A 2,500,000.00 IU
Vitamin D3 150,800.00 IU
Betaine hydrochloride 10,000.00 mg
Biotin 1,600.00 mg
L-Carnitine 30,096.00 mg
Choline chloride 2,000.00 mg
Niacinamide 10,089.90 mg
Vitamin B1 3,000.00 mg
Vitamin B12 15.00 mg
Vitamin B6 540.00 mg
Vitamin C 10,500.00 mg
Vitamin E (RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 40,000.00 mg
Iodine (Potassium iodide) 48.00 mg
Iron (Iron-II chelate of glycine hydrate) 11,000.00 mg
Magnanese (Manganese dichloride trihydroxide) 125.00 mg
Zinc (Zinc octahydroxychloride monohydrate) 22.00 mg
L-Lysine 20,100.00 mg
DL-Methionine 52,500.00 mg
L-Leucine 80,000.00 mg
L-Isoleucine 20,500.00 mg
L-Valine 20,500.00 mg
Taurine 50,000.00 mg
Glycine 3,000.00 mg
Silybum marianum (L.) CoE 551 10,000.00 mg
- The BCAAs, Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, are structural components of the muscles, and thanks to their metabolic function, they slow down the symptoms of fatigue and support the horse during exercise
- Iron, present in chelated form, is one of the fundamental constituents of red blood cells that allows the correct oxygenation of the tissues
- Vitamin B12 is an indispensable cofactor for the synthesis of hemoglobin
- Betaine promotes the maintenance of the correct water balance within the muscle cell
- Lysine supports the maintenance of muscles and bones
- Choline Chloride and Niacinamide improve liver efficiency, as they allow proper assimilation of lipids, proteins and carbohydrates
- Natural Vitamin E and Vitamin C have a strong antioxidant action, fighting against the presence of free radicals
- Glycine is a structural component of collagen, also thanks to its buffering effect, it balances the acid-base ratio
Administer 50 grams/head/day.
1 measuring cup corresponds to about 20 grams.
Tin 1 Kg