Horses are “emotional” animals and can be poorly cope with the stress of changing routines. This is due to the fact that they have a great ability to adapt to the environment in which they are, but they often don’t’ have a good behavior because of changes. To avoid these situations, it is advisable to use a supplement that allows the horse to regain concentration and to more easily endure events that are outside its usual routine (eg competitions, change of stable, transport…).
Keep Kalm Liquid
A complete mix of natural extracts and oligoelements, which allows the horse to regain its state of tranquility.
COMPLEMENTARY FEED FOR HORSES
Magnesium chloride, Sodium chloride, Sucrose
Analytical components % on wet basis: Humidity 68.00% - Raw Protein 0.01% - Raw Fiber 0.01% - Raw Fat 0.01% - Raw Ash 3.45% - Sodium 0.40%
Echinacea purpurea 10,000.00 mg
Mixture of flavoring substances 250,000.00 mg
Hypericum perforatum 10,000.00 mg
Silybum marianum 10,000.00 mg
- Hypericum, thanks to its soothing properties, favors the state of tranquility of the horse
- Magnesium promotes muscular and nerve relaxation
- Echinacea promotes the horse's state of well-being through its anti-inflammatory and emollient properties
- Silymarin stimulates the regeneration of hepatocytes, supporting the proper functioning of the liver
• Adult horse: 50-100 ml/head/day
• Pony and foal: 10-25 ml/head/day
Shake well before use.
1 measuring cup corresponds to about 25 ml
Dosing Bottle 1 Kg