The liver is an organ that performs many functions: from promoting the digestion of food, to the synthesis of several metabolites,
up to the elimination of many harmful compounds for the body.
In the event of pathologies or situations of high stress, liver function may be modified,
consequently the administration of components useful for its activity can benefit the entire body.
High biological value amino acid pool designed for the management of hepatic stress and
for the improvement of fiber digestion.
COMPLEMENTARY FEED FOR HORSES
Micronized dried carob flour, Cell walls extracted from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Maltodextrin, Baker's yeast from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Sucrose.
Analytical components % on wet basis: Raw Protein 13.50% - Raw Fiber 2.30% - Raw Fat 0.20% - Raw Ash 4.20% - Sodium 0.00%
Biotin 100.00 mg
L-Carnitine 24,750.00 mg
Choline chloride 12,500.00 mg
Niacinamide 25,000.00 mg
Vitamin B6 4,900.00 mg
Vitamin C 10,000.00 mg
Vitamin E 2,500.00 mg
Copper (Copper dichloride trihydroxide) 1,350.00 mg
Selenium (Selenomethionine NCYC R646) 5.00 mg
Zinc (Zinc octahydroxychloride monohydrate) 1,400.00 mg
L-Lysine 24,975.00 mg
DL-Methionine 25,000.00 mg
- Carnitine, with an energy carrier function, helps to improve athletic performance, promoting the correct metabolism of fatty acids in the liver
- Choline chloride and Niacinamide improve liver efficiency, as they allow correct assimilation of lipids, proteins and carbohydrates, carrying out a detoxifying and purifying action on the liver
- Selenium, Vitamin E and Vitamin C perform a strong antioxidant action, fighting against the presence of free radicals, playing a key role in the Glutathione-peroxidase system
- Glutathione, present in a biologically active form in Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast, reduces the incidence of free radicals
- Mannanoligosaccharides, in synergy with Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Carob, keep the intestinal microbiota healthy and efficient
- The oligoelements Copper and Zinc, both combined in an innovative chelate form, are more bioavailable by the body
- Zinc supports the synthesis of keratin, an essential component of the hoof, hair and mane
- Copper is an important cofactor involved in the cross-linking of collagen
- The complete mix of amino acids improves the shine of the coat
- Lysine favors the fixation of calcium in the bones
- Maltodextrin and Vitamin B6 support energy metabolism
- Horse: 20 grams/head/day
- Pony: 10 grams/head/day
1 measuring cup corresponds to 20 grams.
Tin 1 Kg
Bucket 4 Kg